Saturday, September 7, 2013

#29Faces Days 6 & 7

Day 6 was a quick pencil sketch. As I typically draw very feminine faces I tried a more masculine one. No reference was used for this sketch. 
For today, day 6 of #29faces, I started by painting and playing with generic, neutral face shapes and features. I kept thinking about a vintage Victorian photo of a woman I recently saw which I found exquisite. That image was the inspiration for this face. 
They have all been pretty different so far, it will be interesting to see what face emerges next...Hope to see you tomorrow!

Happy Creating!!!
CARPÉ DIEM!!
:D

Christine


1 comment:

Sheila said...

This is stunning. I love the gold and her clothing, her whole look. Those women, in that time, were so commanding I think. And the male is good too, He has a look of consternation.